You don’t really need words to express feelings
A Brief Introduction to Us
Welcome to Celona's Blog
1. I would never make fun of your inability to string words properly, we are actually here to help each other in becoming better writers and bloggers.
2. I am a Nigerian, I am black, If you have got problems with that, you should not be reading this.
3. I do not smile all the time but I am not an angry person, I PROMISE.
4. I do not use my amusement at the stupidity of humanity to feed my want to be a great, I would never do that.
5. Everything I diligently put up here is correct and if it sounds wrong to you then your points of views are extreme and coercive; the chances are you would be a replica of that extremist, Adolf H’man 😀
6. I love music that tells story I could relate to, music that plays tunes of my own existence, I hate to tell the world the kind of music I listen to and I listen to my music alone.
The amazing blogs I stumbled on that has left a huge impact on me and my continual push for a strong supportive community, one with a selfless will to joining hands with the ones stretching for a reach. All I have always promised is an onward and upward press for the top. As we look forward to having a great
Part of our vision at #VisualByC is to help photographers build a learning community together; improve their skills and art form as individuals.Here, we feature photographers from our community who have achieved king status and have established their own unique and admirable style of photography
From works of Shakespeare; to the amazing style of writing, only Chinua Achebe knew how to use; to the 21th century style of storytelling Kendall F Person uses to weave beautiful intricate articles and essays.
State governments set overall educational standards, often mandate standardized tests public school systems and supervise, usually through state colleges. Private schools are generally free to determine their own curriculum and staffing policies.
Volunteering may have positive benefits for the volunteer as well as for the person or community served. It is also intended to make contacts for employment. Many volunteers are specifically trained in the areas they work, such as medicine or education.
Democracy provides the natural environment for the protection of human rights.
What People Say About Us
“Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.”
“You need to position yourself to your referral sources and your current clients as providing exceptional value and experiences in everything you do”
Timothy M. Houston
“The internet and online communication is the window into your world – but real life, in person communication / connection is the door.”